Solved

cancel my contract, no service, can't register for an online account, getting no where with Live Chat

• 20 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I started a new contract with idMobile November 2020.

Transferred number from EE with PAC code.

Since then service has disappeared. Therefore I am unable to a create an online account as I cannot send or receive text messages to include the 8 digit code needed that is texted to my number. All ‘Help and Support’ is geared around having an account which I can’t create.

I have been in touch via Chat Bot/Live Agent - no one can help - all suggestions have been tried to no avail. No one rings back or gets in touch to help. Meanwhile I’m paying monthly for nothing. The customer service has been appalling and now I’d like to know what the outstanding charges are, so I can terminate my idMobile contract.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Will 20 January 2021, 16:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1

My reference is XXXXXXX.

Please help - I’m going round in circles and just can’t get anywhere with the online support.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @amarula14,

We’ll send you a private message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will

I sent you the details you requested via Private Message - can you please conclude the process. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @amarula14,

We’ll respond to your PM as soon as we can. Please allow some time for us to respond, you don’t need to message us here as we receive a notification to advise a PM has been received.

We hope we’re able to help resolve this.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?