Solved

Cancel my contract - not keeping number

• 6 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to cancel my contract as it has come to an end and I don’t want to continue as I no longer use the number associated with it. I can’t for the life of me get any further than the screen that says I want to leave now, I get given a link to click on which takes me to a page under construction screen. Can’t believe how hard it is just to cancel. Someone please help me for goodness sake. 

icon

Best answer by Will 9 February 2021, 12:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Hannah33,

You should be able to text the word  STAC from the iD SIM to the number 75075

This will give you a STAC code

Give this to your new/other network and they will process a cancellation by confirming you have left and do not want to keep the number.

Once disconnected, a final bill will be produced and we’ll collect any remaining balance 14-days following.

Let us know if you still need help.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I’m not using the number. If you had looked at my question I had posted you would know that. I’ve no way of doing that and the link I click on when logged into my account takes me to a page in maintenance. Never known it so difficult to cancel. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Hannah33,

My colleague will have looked at your initial post. I know this because he’s very good at what he does and  replied to your post with some helpful information. You advised you didn’t use the number, that doesn’t mean you don’t have access to it, which I’m guessing from your response that you don’t.

We’ll drop you a private message now to get the line disconnected for you.

Will

Why iD Mobile?