Solved

Cancel my disconnection

Hi.  I’ve asked for my ID mobile to be disconnected but I have now changed my mind and would like to keep it going.  Please can you let me know how to do this as I can’t get through on the phone or live chat?  Thanks Andrew

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 October 2020, 16:15

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andrew Hornung,

You can usually cancel this via Live chat, but we’ll send you a PM here so we can process this for you.

Mohammed

I also want to cancel a disconnection notice but the live chat hasn’t been available for ages and want to get this done asap.  Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Cherrie,

I’ll send you a PM so we can help cancel this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel the disconnection request however the live chat is not exactly live, a ID bot does not help with the query

Please can I be contacted as the automated telephone line is not helpful either

Userlevel 1

Hi please could someone help me as I wish to cancel my disconnection as I have changed my mind and would like to keep my contract.

Userlevel 1

I would like to cancel the disconnection request however the live chat is not exactly live, a ID bot does not help with the query

Please can I be contacted as the automated telephone line is not helpful either

Did you get it sorted?

Userlevel 1

Yes, I had to create a new question and got a response within 24 hours, they private messaged me and asked for a few details, and then sorted it 

Userlevel 1

Yes, I had to create a new question and got a response within 24 hours, they private messaged me and asked for a few details, and then sorted it 

Thank you. I have created a new question also so will wait. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Lynne C 

I can see we have sent you a Private Message regarding this. One of my colleagues will respond to you to help with this.

-Mohsin

Please cancel my disconnection request, the live chat isn't helping at all, it's just an automated service that keeps asking if I've paid outstanding balance. I need to get it back before 21/02/22 and switch to pay as you go! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KANJON96.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?