Question

cancel my monthly contract and refund

• 27 April 2020
  • 9 replies

My 24 month contract ended at Christmas passed I have already got a PAC code and the number has already been moved to a new network. However you are still charging me the same mo thpy charge surely this should have terminated when PAC code was used. Please cancel payments and how do i go about being refunded the money you have taken every month since Chrismas

9 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @mscott 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

I have the same issue - really disappointed.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lyndascorgie , sorry to hear that. Could you advise in a little more detail the issue you’re facing please? When did you get the PAC and when did you give it to your new network?

Cheers,

Will

Hi Everything was set up on 4 January this year and your records should show this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lyndascorgie , I imagine our records will show this, but I can’t access those yet. Are you able to provide the answers I requested previously please? Or did you do both on 04/01/20?

Will

Both would have been done on the same day.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Lyndascorgie. I’ll drop you a Private Message now and we’ll see about getting to the bottom of this.

Cheers,

Will

I don't appear to have received any message from you - what format did you send it in?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s been sent you your profile on here @Lyndascorgie . I sent it 18 hours ago.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?