Question

cancel my monthly contract and refund

• 27 April 2020
  • 9 replies

My 24 month contract ended at Christmas passed I have already got a PAC code and the number has already been moved to a new network. However you are still charging me the same mo thpy charge surely this should have terminated when PAC code was used. Please cancel payments and how do i go about being refunded the money you have taken every month since Chrismas

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

It’s been sent you your profile on here @Lyndascorgie . I sent it 18 hours ago.

Cheers,

Will

I don't appear to have received any message from you - what format did you send it in?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks @Lyndascorgie. I’ll drop you a Private Message now and we’ll see about getting to the bottom of this.

Cheers,

Will

Both would have been done on the same day.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lyndascorgie , I imagine our records will show this, but I can’t access those yet. Are you able to provide the answers I requested previously please? Or did you do both on 04/01/20?

Will

Hi Everything was set up on 4 January this year and your records should show this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lyndascorgie , sorry to hear that. Could you advise in a little more detail the issue you’re facing please? When did you get the PAC and when did you give it to your new network?

Cheers,

Will

I have the same issue - really disappointed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @mscott 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?