Solved

cancel my plan

• 29 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I had problem with my sim in April 2020. I continued to pay for about 4 months. Unfortunately there was no one available to fix my contract. I was unable to make calls or send text or browse with my phone for 4 month. I have a new sim contract. I want to know what would happen and this is not my best means of communicating. I have sent a letter already to Id mobile 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 December 2020, 20:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rene Obuka,

How do you mean “What would happen”?

Are you wanting to cancel the contract?

Will

Thanks for your brief response. In my write up I had continue to pay for service I did not receive. The nature of this is complex because you have to explain to me what I should have done differently, if I was unable to make or receive call.

I have obviously switch network providers and they were and still on the go if I have issues considering my sim. As said in my letter to ID mobile, I paid for months I did not receive service - 

It took 7 days to respond to my quarrel to me unfortunately this is not an adequate means of communication. 

I don’t know about a contract with ID mobile because I simple stopped paying for services I stopped receiving since April 2020. 

thanks 

Rene 

Client ref- REMOVED

REMOVED

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rene Obuka,

We don’t have access to or deal with the letter contact sent to us as we’re a different team completely.

That said, what is it you’re looking to do?

Has the account been cancelled already (I know you insist that you never received service so do not have a contract but this is not how contracts work as you would have one if you purchased this).

Are you still being charged for this or being asked to pay for a service?

Or has this been resolved and you are simply passing on feedback?

Mohammed

The matter has not being resolved. I have not used the SIM card in at least 5 months because it does not work. It stopped working since March 2020. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rene Obuka,

Thanks for clarifying that.

We will send you a PM so we can pick this up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?