Question

cancel new sim only plan

• 16 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently bought a new sim only monthly rolling deal. However it has a new number, and I wanted to keep my old number, but have found no way to do this. Thus I want to cancel my new deal and find a different one elsewhere. I have been unable to speak to someone, which is very frustrating, regarding how I do this. Many thanks, A Taylor

2 replies

Hi i want to cancel the sim order which i ordered on 15/09/20 staying with my current provider.Too much hassle trying to set up my account and my refund of £7.00 thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I recently bought a new sim only monthly rolling deal. However it has a new number, and I wanted to keep my old number, but have found no way to do this. Thus I want to cancel my new deal and find a different one elsewhere. I have been unable to speak to someone, which is very frustrating, regarding how I do this. Many thanks, A Taylor

Hello @ATaylor  were you already with iD and you wanted to simply change plans? or were you with a different network, joined iD and want to keep your number?

This is done via your account once logged in on https://my.idmobile.co.uk

Click My Services then Keep your number.

Hi i want to cancel the sim order which i ordered on 15/09/20 staying with my current provider.Too much hassle trying to set up my account and my refund of £7.00 thank you.

Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat Team who can submit a disconnection/return for you?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?