Question

Cancel order

• 5 September 2020
  • 9 replies

I'd like to cancel order as was done in errorĀ 

9 replies

I'm in need of cancelling order but can't find anyway to do it. Number doesn't let you speak to anyone and live chat won't allow me to do it as no number. This was an order in error. How can I get this cancelled please ASAP?Ā 

I'm having exactly same issue and really need to cancel the order ASAP if anyone can help with this please?Ā 

Can someone please help get new order cancelled ASAP at all. Gone round in circles all morning trying to contact id to get it sorted. No one to speak to when ring customer service number and not able to do live chat as no phone call to put in

I'm having exactly the same issue.. Need to cancel new order that was done in error ASAP and spent all morning going round in circles... No one answers on the number and can't do live chat as no phone number to put in and move forward to chat. I really would like some help in getting it cancelled pleaseĀ 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Marie 78, Iā€™ve merged all of your posts into this thread. Please refrain from posting about the same issue across several threads, as this makes it more difficult for the team here.

If you just enter your current contact number on the Live Chat, this will still connect you to an agent; it doesnā€™t need to be the new iD Mobile number.

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

I've done that and apparently the system is down and unable to cancel the order now. Can you assist in making this happen at all please? I've given notice that I'm ca it and shouldn't have to then receive the phone and have responsibility for its return when I've already given not to have it cancelled so as to stop it ever being sent. This has been a nightmare and really shouldn't be this hard to get contact with the company.Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Marie 78,Ā  could you please give the Live Chat a try again tomorrow morning? If youā€™re still having issues, just reply to this thread and weā€™ll see what we can do.

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

By then though the phone could've been sent out. I'm trying to stop that happening and live chat aren't helping at all.Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Marie 78, Iā€™ve just dropped you a private message. If you can get back to us ASAP, weā€™ll try and get this cancelled before we close at 17:30 this evening.

Ā 

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?