Solved

cancel order

• 22 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I want to cancel one order because I mistakenly ordered two identical products.  I ordered the first one, then he told me that an error had occurred.  and then I started the payment operation a second time. How i can cancel my first order?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 21 February 2021, 15:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lisa85,

I have added both of your comments to this one thread to keep things together.

We will send you a PM now in order to take some details to have your order cancelled/returned.

Ryan

Hi my sim has not arrived,  its a second contract for my son, and I am worried after reading all the reviews that your not the greatest of companies, I have left another messege,  its my first order with you and I would like to cancel straight away order number is 116429026 as it says I have 14 days,  if someone can contact me that would be great. As I have gone with a different company now and I am collecting the sim card today.

Thank you

Lisa

Hi I want to contact you over cancelling a plan for a sim only,  ibhavent recieved it and its paramount it had arrived,  I cannot make an account because I do not have a mobile number with you, which is another ridiculous way of logging in and making it difficult to contact you.  After reading the reviews unfortunately I need to cancel ASAP,  can someone tell me how I do this without an iD mobile number thank you, I placed the order through iD website.  I dont want to chat, I just want to cancel as I put the order in on Tuesday and I have upton14 days no obligation to cancel. This was a second contract for my son, not changing phone numbers

Thank you

Lisa

Lisa

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Lianeb89 

Have you placed your order via iD Mobile or Carphone Warehouse?

If you have completed your order, then a credit check would have been submitted.

Our Live Chat team can help cancel an order for you. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Ive just ordered a new phone but they haven't got it in yet and I don't want to wait. How do I cancel before I get accepted and they do a credit check? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Svitlana Akhalaya 

We are sorry to hear this. If you speak to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team they will be able to assist you with canceling your order. Feel free to message us if you have any issues.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?