Question

CANCEL PAC CODE REQUEST

• 4 May 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I asked o2 for my PAC code to move to iD. I filled in the online form but due to my number NOT being transferred over, I’ve decided to stay with o2. I can actually phone them up unlike iD!!!

Please cancel my PAC request and my contract. I can’t login to iD mobile myself to do this.

Alyse

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Alyse ,

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Not sure if this is the right place to write this. Seems impossible to speak to anyone let alone find out who or where to write. I want to cancel my son’s Mobile ID Contract please. I need a PAC Code. It is up in July, so please let me know what I have to do.

Alexia Warner

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lex 

Welcome to iD Community.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

I have been told I don’t need a PAC code anymore when moving to a different network. is that correct

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Lex 

Yes, that’s true, if you don’t want to keep your number.. However you still need to give us a 30 day termination notice to disconnect your account. 

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider then simply:

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I want to leave even before I started because they are not help full at all.  You have a problem you ask the question and there is no answer.  I am tired of going in circles,  I have not yet finished filling the form and I want it cancelled as from now.  I have given them the (deleted to protect information) please cancel  everything. Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Susan Ataro, sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble with something. What is it we can assist you with?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi @Alyse ,

Welcome to iD Community.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

It says text a number for your pac and when you get it , it doesn't work, joke of a company 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Zoggy7,

Do you get a specific error message stating the reason it doesn’t work? 

Will

Why iD Mobile?