Question

Cancel Pan

Userlevel 1

my contract will end on the upcoming may 14th, and i want to terminate it just before it finishes, but there are no available services at this moment in time, so i am not able to cancel it and i dont want to renew or upgrade at all with id, i an afraid that my contract will renew itself and  I dont want to be charged with a contract that i am no longer using, please help and respond. i went on the app to cancel my plan but it says i have to call the id company but there are no services available due to the pandemic.

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @njescalante08 

Sorry to hear you want to leave us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

why a private message, I would like to do the same cancel at end of contract

Userlevel 1

no help services are available so i sent a private email saying i want to cancel but i have a feeling that it will be indefinite that it would be cancelledas the process may be longer 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @njescalante08 @fred24 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Please can you send me this information as I'm having the same problem

Thankyou

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jessiicamartiin 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you please confirm if this issue has resolved?

Thanks,

Pearl

No it hasn't been resolved. And my contract is meant to end today?! 

Thankyou 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jessiicamartiin 

Have you tried to cancel your account through the iD mobile App/ My Account?

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Yes I have but it just sends me the text message it doesn't give me an option to end the plan 

Thankyou

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jessiicamartiin 

As requested details of the PAC code.

If you want to take your number to another network you can do this by getting your PAC.

Move and take your mobile number using a PAC:

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply:

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

Hope this helps, 

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?