Solved

cancel plan please

• 28 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi

I am not happy and would like to cancel my plan complete as I did t take this plan out. Somebody else has taken this contract out on my name.

I want this dealt with ASAP.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 December 2020, 13:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Raesah 2

Sorry to hear this.

Can you just clarify.

Are you wanting to cancel a purchase you made for someone else in your name?

Or are you claiming someone has fraudulently set-up an account in your name?

Have you got a phone delivered to you?

Mohammed

Or are you claiming someone has fraudulently set-up an account in your name? Yes they have and I have not got the phone and the number registered onto the account is not mine. 

Can you cancel the plan as I don’t want this on my name and someone else using it. Thanks

I have also cancelled the direct debit from my account of £24.99. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Raesah 2 

Have you reported the identity theft you have endured to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ ?

If not, please do so first of all as this is something the police will need to be made aware of (as well as your bank your Direct Debits come from if someone has illegally obtained your own bank details).

Can this plan be cancelled. 

I just want this cancelled as a full plan the rest I will sort out myself. This is ridiculous how you have given someone a contract on my name. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Raesah 2,

We were just trying to ascertain whether this was a civil issue (i.e the person who purchased this is known to you) or a fraudulent purchase (where someone has impersonated you).

I’ll PM you so we can pick this up.

We can’t cancel fraudulent purchases.

This is reported to our Fraud Team who investigate this and if confirmed fraudulent, then this is cancelled by them.

Mohammed

Can you keep me up to date what’s happening as this is really frustrating. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Raesah 2,

We’re speaking to you via PM.

Please reply there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?