Solved

Cancel SIM before recieving it

• 6 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I have not received my SIM and I  want to cancel my order for this rolling monthly deal before the 14 day window has closed. This a request to cancel as I cannot reach anyone on the webchat or by phone. I also cannot cancel via your website or app as I don’t have the SIM yet so I cannot receive the SMS with the code to login into my account. I have never experienced anything like this, and I want out immediately.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 December 2020, 14:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @MPayne,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. We will send you a PM now so that we can make sure this is returned as per the 14-day period mentioned.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi, I bought a sim only 30 day rolling contract with 30 days free cancelation on 10Dec2020 and it has not arrived yet after over 8 days!!!!!

Customer service does not exist every time I call you and pass security you hang up on me which is unacceptable has been absolutely terrible no human to talk with the robot chat does not help me at all.

So therefore I would like to cancel before I get charged for it, already cancelled direct debit. 

I found ID phone which I never heard of before it via money supermarket, I made a complaint with them about horrible experience and they will also inform you about it in due course.

Please cancel my order as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Navid 18 Dec 2020

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Navid 

We are sorry to hear you have still not received your sim. We will PM you now so we can assist in canceling this sim.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?