Solved

Cancel Sim only within 14 days - all your suggested methods don'twork!

• 13 November 2020
  • 5 replies

I have tried for days all your suggested ways to contact you to cancel my Sim only within the 14 days period. NONE of themwork and it’s realy, REALLY, frustrating that you make it so hard to get rid of your company from our lives!! Are you goin gto help me to stop this contarct? If you don’t then I am going to cancel my Direct Debit payments when they start. If I have to spend any more time after today to deal with your conpany on this matter I will be fining iD £1,000 for making our lives a misery. i apologise for being so strong woth you, but you have driven me to extreme frustration with, what seem clear, your making this process imposible to do without frustrating us!

icon

Best answer by Michelle 25 January 2021, 17:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @IshPatel,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble cancelling your plan with us.

I’ll send you a PM now so we can pick this up for you.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem -I have tried on several occasions to cancel and I am told that I need to speak to a live chat agent but then it keeps saying that they are all unavailable. I have now cancelled my direct debit but I am concerned that I have not cancelled my account as it seems impossible to do this and I am worried that it will affect my credit history. This is extremely frustrating as I have tried and tried on several occasions. 
Can anybody please help.

can anybody please help.

Many thanks in advance

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Pleasehelpmegoingincircles,

We’re sorry to hear that. We have sent you a PM to offer support with your return.

Ryan

How do I return and cancel a sim within 14 days

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Chrissyd 

Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team? 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?