Question

How can I cancel my SIM-only plan without creating an account?

• 5 April 2020
  • 7 replies

I want to cancel my SIM only contract.

I have never used it and never registered an account and don’t want to keep the number. I don't know where the SIM is so when I try to register an account it send a code to a number I can’t access.

Please tell me how I can cancel

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @jules b 

So sorry to read your leaving us.

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hello, this is also my situation. 

I actually have an id mobile plan I am happy with - a few months ago I signed up to a separate SIM only deal rather than changing my existing deal to SIM only (which I have now done). So I have a SIM card never used and direct debit letter but I can’t use the app to close that SIM only deal because in the app its linked to the deal I want to keep.

Hope that makes sense!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @fletcht 

Pearl

Hi, need to cancel a contract as iD network is not compatible with the phone. Within the 14 days bought through Carphone Warehouse - they say to come back direct to you. Your website says to contact them! Someone help! Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @FarrT1980 

Pearl

I have called in however Covid again reason for no one to speak with. Trying to cancel my sim only contract and it does not show the end my plan like it says on your information..how can I do this as my next months plan is about to Start ?

I feel the app is not that easy to use for cancelling my plan, easy enough to increase plan value. 

Thank you ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Irish123, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?