Solved

Cancel STAC code

• 23 December 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi I’d like to cancel my STAC and request to leave ID mobile. 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 29 December 2020, 10:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Hi I’d like to cancel my STAC and request to leave ID mobile I would like to keep my plan going. I’ve tried calling and using the live chat but haven't been able to get through to any agents. How can this be sorted? 

Hi I’d like to cancel my STAC and request to leave ID mobile I would like to keep my plan going. I’ve tried calling and using the live chat but haven't been able to get through to any agents. How can this be sorted? 

Hi I got a text saying something went wrong with my request and I should contact customer service. Can you please help me fix my request? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jessica78,

We are sorry to hear that. You can request this through our Live Chat Team here but we will also send you a PM now in case you need further assistance.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jessica78,

I have merged all of your posts here to keep things together. Creating multiple posts with the same question will not generate a quicker response.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?