Solved

Cancel Upgrade Order

• 21 November 2020
  • 22 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I would like to cancel my upgrade order before it is approved & dispatched to me. I can't see anywhere on the website where I can do this & the live chat is now closed. Is it possible to do this please?

icon

Best answer by Michelle 21 February 2021, 15:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

22 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @elliehurlock,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello, I am having the same problem! I can’t see the place to ask a question so sorry for jumping on this thread. I placed an upgrade order yesterday but have been told it is out of stock now, where can I cancel this please? I have spoken to several agents but they all ended my chat without any warning :( desperate to cancel the order as i need a new phone before january!

Userlevel 1

Hi @elliehurlock,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with your cancellation.

Will

Hi Will,

Thanks but since I posted this 6 days ago the order has been confirmed, dispatched & completed. I will leave it as it is as I can't be bothered going through the cancellation process & i am happy with the product, but I do think there needs to be an easier way to access this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @elliehurlock,

We are very sorry for the delay in response. If you need any further assistance, please respond to your PM or give our Live Chat Team another try.

@helpmehannah we will send you a PM now in case you didn’t manage to get this sorted elsewhere.

Ryan

I would like to cancel my upgrade order which was made in error. I have tried to find some answer but nothing! Some help would be greatly appreciated!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Beccaes,

Sorry to hear that.

I’ll send you a PM so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

I would like to cancel my upgrade order as well. I have had no update on an expected delivery after it was placed on 22nd November. It was needed in time for Christmas and when I spoke to car phone warehouse - due to not being able to get through on id mobiles own live chat - it appears that the phone is still out of stock.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @DavieD 

Please could you confirm if you placed your order via iD Mobile or via Carphone Warehouse ?

Michelle 

I have accidentally order upgrade twice and would like to cancel 1. It went to an old email address that I can't access.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jhogg2,

You’d only ever be allowed to upgrade a line once. have you received 2 lots of confirmations?

has one gone though as a new contract/line/number?

Will

I have 1 order email confirmed from my new email address but have no idea on the inaccessible address. But the 1p has come out twice.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @jhogg2,

Just to err on the side of caution, we’ll drop you a Private Message now to make sure only the one order is on its way to you.

Will

I would like to cancel my order please. I didn't want to wait and have gone with another provider so I would like to cancel before it being dispatched otherwise I will just be sending it back. Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Lianeb89 

I see I have replied elsewhere now, so we'll keep communications to that post to prevent any confusion.

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I wish to cancel my upgrade before its delivered. So how can I do it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Owen2953,

The quickest way to do that would be by contacting our Live Chat Team here. Did you manage to get this sorted?

Ryan

Yes I did thankyou.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Owen2953

Let us know if you need any help.

Mohammed

Hi Mohammed

Just received an email saying they are still processing my order which I still don't want, I do have written proof that I cancelled my order via live chat. However if they still send it am expected to return it at my expense? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Owen2953,

What exactly does the further correspondence you’ve received say?

Worst case scenario, and it does arrive, we would arrange for a way to get the handset back, but not at your expense.

Will

Hi,Will

We are still processing your order. Allthough the product you ordered is currently out of stock or on pre order we are expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon. Today I received an email regarding the order , asking me to get in touch, this I did, apparently it has been cancelled. The time I have spent trying to get this sorted is absolutely ridiculous, if people could just ring and talk to an adviser it would  make things a lot easier, but that is to much to ask.

Owen2953 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Owen2953,

Glad to hear it has been cancelled.

If you did want us to double-check this for you, we’re happy to send a PM over so we can confirm this?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?