cancelation

• 8 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi

I ve paid £ 250 for the last year even if I don't use de ID Number i want to cancel this and I don't know how.I don't know my id number account,etc.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @A Hull 

You can read all about cancellations here, as there are a few options:

I have also sent you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and help you with your disconnection request.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

This company is unreal!! 

I've called but the number doesn't work anymore. I've emailed but never get a reply. 

It's a simple question... How can I cancel? 

I've stopped my DD as it's the only way to actually cominicate with you. I finally get some contact but even now after an hour of searching the community, there's still no actual help showing people how to cancel!!!! 

How can this be cancelled and the balance paid?! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Lmgt 

We are sorry to hear you have been unable to cancel your ID plan. Simply log into your id App, go to the 'My account' page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. Please be aware that we need at least 30 day's notice before your contract ends*. 

Once done, you can call 7777 from your iD phone or 0333 003 7777 from a landline or other mobile. (Charges may vary)

Option 1
Check your allowances, check your spend limit and check your unbilled charges

Option 2
Hear your balance, make a payment

-Mohsin

Mohsin, 

I'll follow the steps, but why do you need 30 days before the contract ends? It was a sim only no contract deal, so what contract is it your speaking of? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Lmgt 

Whether you have agreed to a 30 days SIM only plan or a 24-month plan, they are both contracts.

As per the terms and conditions of the agreement we do require 30 days notice to disconnect.

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?