Question

cancella

Hi there, I’ve tried to cancel my account 2 or 3 times. Each time I’ve been told that they are unable to do it. I’ve cancelled my direct debit but I’m now being chased by you.  The sim was originally a month late and I have never used it. I can’t login to get a code because I’ve never used the sim. This whole process is infuriating.  Can someone please cancel my account immediately? 

Many thanks

Mika

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mikalimore 

Welcome to iD Community.

Sorry to hear you’re wanting to cancel your iD Mobile plan.

Everything you need to know about how to cancel your plan, can be found here

To contact us, the Live Chat team are available for account related support. They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Pearl

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Mikalimore 

Sorry to hear this. 

Can you please how you tried to cancel?

The best way to cancel is by speaking to Live Chat team they are available for account related support. They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am -6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Regards

Aklima 

I have spent time in chat with two people trying to cancel.

im really at the end of my tether.

pls cancel my contract immediately before I go on to social media.

thbaks

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mikalimore 

We’re sorry to hear about the troubles your facing.

Please click here, it will guide you with different ways, to cancel your connection.

Let us know how you get on.

Or the other alternative is Live Chat, which you said were unable to cancel your connection.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?