Question

Cancellation

How do I cancel my rolling monthly sim only contract? 

10 replies

How do I  cancel rolling contract? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Kendover,

I have merged your posts into one. Please take a look at our dedicated thread for cancelling your plan here. If this does not help then please let us know.

Thanks,
Ryan

Could please cancel my phone service <personal details removed>

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Sharlene 

We’ve removed personal details posted here in order to protect anyone else from having such information.

We’ll send you a Private Message on here now with details on how we can get this resolved for you, providing the account in question is your own.

Please respond there.  Thanks

Userlevel 1

Hi 

Trying to cancel my dads sim only plan but he is not registered for the app - we have been all over the website and app with no joy - HELP 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DEANSTREETGANG, is the plan in your name or that of your fathers?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will

sorry he has had it for a few years and he does not know - he is 74 and never uses it that is why we are cancelling it - please help 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @DEANSTREETGANG 

Do you happen to have power of attorney over your father, so that we can speak to you on his behalf?

Or would you possibly be able to guide him through making an account and a post on here so that we can speak to him directly and help him further?

Userlevel 1

I do have power of attorney he is not capable to do himself 😔

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry to hear that @DEANSTREETGANG.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to get the ball rolling on this for you and your father.

Will

Why iD Mobile?