Solved

cancellation did not work

• 4 February 2020
  • 5 replies

To whom it might concern,

I cancelled my account more than two months ago, before I left the country (which included the cancellation of my Direct Debit). As I cancelled my account, my phone number is not working anymore, as it was to expect.

Id Mobile keeps sending me emails saying they cannot contact me, as I cancelled my phone number and left the country (so I cannot call either), and the email they use to contact me is a no reply one. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience occurred, but I do not know how to solve it. I am a student. I paid every month on time, but there is no way for me to go to London or contact you via phone.  I was not told I needed to notify when I was going to leave.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 February 2020, 14:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Maggie14,

We’d like to look into what’s happened here.

A disconnection requires 30-days notice and so will cancel in 30-days time. Once cancelled, a final bill is produced within 24-hours of completing the disconnection. This final bill is the balance required to be paid (if any) to clear this. Paying a month upfront and cancelling the Direct Debit may not always work out correctly and can leave you in debit.

If you could email us on we will take a look at what’s happened here.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @dompee 

Welcome to iD Community.

How can we help you today?

Thanks, 

Pearl

I cancelled my SIM only contract on 20/03/20 at 15:27  and I am still being charged. I want to claim for a refund and I also want my contract finally cancelled. I have also requested a Pac Code which I have activated. I don’t know why I keep getting bills for a contract I cannot use,

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @dompee 

I have already responded to this post, please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks, 

Pearl 

Why iD Mobile?