Question

cancellation during coronavirus

• 17 April 2020
  • 3 replies

I WANT TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT BUT CANNOT DO SO WITHOUT “CONTACTING” YOURSELVES BUT ALL YOUR CONTACTING SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING?? WHAT TO DO?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Harryp1 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to read you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi,

I’d like to cancel my plan as well, please advise what’s the best way, I currently don’t have my SIM card, therefore can’t do it via an app. I am aware of the 30 days notice, would like to give the notice ASAP, please advise.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Akben.mosbah 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?