Solved

Cancellation question

• 12 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

hope everyone is well. 

I want to see when i can cancel a contract please.

The coverage was bad to begin with, but it seems to be worse lately. 

I’m missing important phone calls & if calls get through they often cut out. 

It’s not the phone as i have had to get a new phone recently as the one that came with the contract melted (assuming it was because of being wiped down with disinfection wipes die to COVID)

I’d registered for an account as I thought I could find the info there, but none of my login info is being recognised. So hoping you can help me here?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 15:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Ay carumba!!  That sounds like you’re using something that’s more anti-Terminator than anti-Bacterial if you’ve managed to cause a phone to literally melt @LisaGale 

Nevertheless.  If you’re looking to cancel, we will send you a message here now to help you with that and what they may cost if you’re still under a contract.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Trust Pilot

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Why iD Mobile?