Solved

Cancelled contract in August 2019 but still being billed

• 26 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have tried cancelling for such a long time and then got through to live chat.  I requested to cancel on 13 August 2019.  I then realised I was still paying the direct debit in November so cancelled.  I then received a letter from them saying I owed money (the other way round actually).  I tried to get in touch through every way ie email, on line account (which says contract ended more than 6 months ago) so click here to contact us - you cannot, live chat which went to automated, telephone.  No joy with any of it.  I have now received requests for more money from Lucas Credit Services saying 

We refer to previous communications. We raised your query with our client and have now received their response.

ID Mobile have advised that you did contact Customer Services on the 13th August 2020 through ‘Live Chat’ for disconnection, but you ended the chat, therefore the disconnection has not be actioned and the account remains active.

If you would like to cancel the services you should contact ID Mobile via live chat at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat and provide the 30 day notice period.

There is a balance of £58.50 on the account for which £39.00 is overdue for the November 2020 and December 2020 invoices. The January 2021 invoice has a due date of the 1st Feb 2021, which you are liable to pay.

If we do not hear from you within the next 10 days, further collections activity may be considered, which could include emails, calls or letters, where appropriate.

We look forward to your response.

Why would I contact then for disconnection and then end the chat.  This makes no sense.  Why did they not follow this up.  They have had their money in the September and October payments so actually owe me money.

I am not being asked to prove that I cancelled this but how can I as I cannot get on to anything and its in their live chat which they admit receiving.  This is causing so much stress.  I have contact Citizens Advice and waiting to hear back.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 15:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jooboo,

Sorry to hear your account was not cancelled as requested.

I’ve PMed you so we can take a look into this a little further and find out why this is.

Mohammed

HI 

I replied to your answer but it kept saying SEND and then through me out and said I did not have access so I have re-registered.  Please reply urgently.  Thank you

You still have not replied.  I am not surprised that I cannot get through as you are trying to get more and more money from me

YOU HAVE PUT SOLVED ON THE TOP BUT IT IS FAR FROM SOLVED.  YOU IGNORE PEOPLE AND THEN TAKE MORE MONEY AND THEN THREATEN THEM WITH CREDIT COMPANIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Jooboo1 

I can see we have sent you two private messages on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?