Solved

cancelled within 14 days by email but you have ignored it.

• 6 September 2020
  • 9 replies

I cancelled by email, threw sim away, now I cannot get hold of you by any  eans and you are chasing me for money. I just want you to cancel it and go away but you have made it impossible.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 September 2020, 10:18

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Mcfagan, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @PaulPendas,

Ah I’m sorry to hear that, possibly with the weekend in between, it could have delayed things but I hope EE have resolved this for you by now.

Ryan

I have tried. No live chat button appears on mobile site. No email, no phone number. Its a joke. Just direct message me, I can give u my address and cancel my cancelled contract

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @PaulPendas 

If you have a phone that is currently locked to only work with EE SIM’s than as you may know already, you can just contact them to ask them to unlock that if it was previously in your name with them.

Phone unlocks tend to be sorted within 3-5 days in most cases.

Thanks. Yes it's taking EE upto 5 days so far and still not unlocked... Much to my frustration. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mcfagan,

Sorry to hear that your disconnection wasn't completed. We’d like to look into this a little further.

I’ll get a PM sent over so we can help sort this.

Mohammed

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @PaulPendas,

Was the port to our network successful?

Will

Not yet, as phone is locked to ee

It's a joke. I'm finding the same issue. I want to cancel after trying to port my pac across last Friday. Can't speak to anyone, just a robot. 

Why iD Mobile?