Question

cancelling - but i cant login

• 17 April 2020
  • 5 replies

I joined iD mobile in May 2018. It was a £10/month SIM only to put in my car for a WiFi hotspot. 

Ive never used it and so I’ve Tried to login to cancel. The website says that it doesn’t recognise my email address - this despite receiving an email from iD once a moth re:billing. I can’t login any other way because I don’t know the number associated with my SIM as I just put it straight in the car. I’ve now got rid of the car, stupidly leaving my sim in the back!

I can’t login, I can’t talk to anyone and I’m stuck. All because the website won’t recognise my email address. 

The only thing I can do is cancel the direct debit. Which I’ve done. 

presumably this will lead to someone contacting me? Can anyone help?

cheers. 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

HI @Fordy62 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi. I have the same problem in that I never used the ID app and so now can’t log in to cancel the contract that is due for an upgrade now.

i do not want an upgrade but can’t log in to cancel. Can you please advise? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Bbrighton 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Having the same issue. Contract finished on 2nd of april and i cant log in to cancel it. Dont have my ID phone anymore so cant even reset my password. Absolute joke

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Vindiniho , I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with your disconnection. I’ve dropped you a PM with some more info to get this resolved.

Cheers,

Will

Why iD Mobile?