Question

cancelling contract

I am now out of my minimum contract period but cannot cancel my account as I have never used the sim or set up an account. I cant get hold of anyone as the call centre is closed. Can I just cancel my direct debit?

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @sophiel 

Sorry to hear you are leaving is. 

Please do not cancel your direct debit until your final bill has been produced.

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

Userlevel 1

Hello I'm finish my contract on May but ID still charge me...how can I cancel my contract?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Anita Gralak,

When you reach your minimum term the contract would continue until you decide to upgrade or cancel it.

Please take a look at the link below for further information on leaving iD Mobile. If you require any assistance with leaving please let us know and we can advise you further.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-51/how-to-cancel-your-sim-only-contract-30154#:~:text=The%20easiest%20way%20to%20do,like%20to%20keep%20your%20number.

Regards,

Kash

I am giving 30 days notice from today as I am cancelling my contract but I still want to keep my number can you send me a pact code Mrs Julie Luckman

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Julieluckman 

We’ll need to take a few details from you first so that we can help you with that.
We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can get that sorted for you.
Click on your profile and get back to us there.  Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?