Solved

Cancelling Contract

• 21 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi. I would like to end my contract when it end .

icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 October 2020, 13:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Sheeba cat 

You might be able to do this yourself through the iD Mobile App if you have your account registered?  Look for the End my Plan options within there.

Otherwise the most common way to go about cancelling is through our Live Chat Team.

Let us know if you have any trouble with that though.

I need to cancel my contract but I don’t have the phone any longer as my daughter broke it, the contract ended ages ago but I’ve just realised I’m still paying the DD. I can’t log into my ID as we don’t know the Password and the reset sends a code to the phone we don’t have.  Please can someone help? Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Liz dempsey,

The quickest way, without the app, to cancel your plan is by contacting our Live Chat Team here. We will also send you a PM though to offer support too.

Ryan

I want to cancel my sim only contract without PAC or STAC. Just ending the contract.

I can’t do it through you website or app as it says the page is under construction . I have already tried the live chat it says our agents are not available, contact our community.  Can you please help me with that? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Parisa.farr, sorry to hear about this. I’ve just dropped you a private message. Could you please check your Inbox and get back to us at your earliest convenience?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?