Question

Cancelling My Contract

• 8 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I can't seem cancel my contract on the app and I don't wish to continue with ID mobile (My plan ends at the end of April'2020). I've followed all the steps but I'm told the site is under construction and I can't call anyone because of Covid19. Please help as I refuse to continue with the plan in May and don't want to incur unnecessary charges because the site won't allow me to cancel. I will not be cancelling the Direct Debit until final payments are made. Many thanks Annie

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Annie.3000 

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with cancelling your plan, can i ask, are you looking to move to another provider once you have left iD Mobile?

You can simply send a text, there are two different texts to send, one to get your PAC if you’d like to take your number with you and a second to get your STAC if you don’t need your number.

Neither of these texts need any further information other than what is stated below:

• PAC

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply text

PAC and send it to 65075

Its totally free and will also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new provider

• STAC

If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to move to a different provider simple text

STAC and send it to 75075

Again, its totally free and will also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your STAC to your new provider

Hope this helps

Richard C

Thank you @Richard.C for your quick reply. I want to end the contract altogether. I am not going to another provider, the phone will no longer be in use. What do I do now? 

Many thanks 

Annie

Userlevel 3
Badge

Morning @Annie.3000 

I have sent you a private message with some additional help for your query 

Kind regards,

RIchard C

Trying to cancel my contract, which ends today,1st May 2020. Been into my account, but too complicated, and I can’t remember user name, or code. Surely it should be simple with my mobile number and account number. Please help. Regards Liz

I have been trying to cancel my phone contract and been unable to get through to anyone. I have already paid two extra months for a phone that isn’t used anymore because I cannot contact anyone or access the system to cancel.

Can someone please get in touch to help as soon as possible. I cannot afford another payment.

Many thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

@Liz Rowe 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?