Solved

Cancelling my monthly plan early

• 7 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Good afternoon, 

I would like to cancel my monthly contract for my mobile without PAC or transferring to a network.

I would just like to cancel it and pay the fee stated in my app which is £59.69. 

I tried cancelling the contract through the app and contacting customer services. (which was a dead end)

This post serves as an archive in case I am not able to get in touch with ID Mobile.

I will be cancelling my direct debit directly after my contract expires if this is the case- to avoid getting charged as I’ve tried to cancel the contract numerous times. 

Thanks,

Stan

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 13 July 2020, 16:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @StaaN,

Sorry to hear you wish to cancel, you can rest a STAC code by texting STAC to 75075 and give this to whichever network you’re going to be moving to or are already with and they will process this request. 

This will tell us that you’ve moved and do not wish to keep the number, thus cancel the account.

Alternatively, we can process a 30-day disconnection and will PM you with how this can be done.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello I would like to cancel my contract which was finish on may bad steel ID child to me every month I don't want to play anymore because I'm not using this number and I'm finished my contract

Userlevel 1

Hello I would like to cancel my contract which was finish on may bad steel ID charge me every month I don't want to play anymore because I'm not using this number and I'm finished my contract

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Anita Gralak,

Sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your contract.

We have a handy article at the link below which will provide you with all the information about leaving.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-51/how-to-cancel-your-sim-only-contract-30154#:~:text=The%20easiest%20way%20to%20do,like%20to%20keep%20your%20number.

If you require any further assistance please let us know.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?