Solved

Cancelling sim only contract with no access to phone

• 28 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Hi, need help urgently. I have not been using my sim only contract as I no longer have access to the phone it was on. I cannot log in to my account as I have forgotten the username/password and the reset function only sends the reset to the phone which I cannot access as mentioned above.

Due to getting nowhere I cancelled the direct debit and you have then threatened me with penalties and it effecting my credit rating. There is no one to speak to and that chat bot on your website wasn’t helpful.

I posted on your Twitter and was told to come here. Please help.

Callum

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 September 2020, 11:51

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Callum Palmer,

We’re sorry to hear about the issues you have faced when trying to log in to cancel your plan. Cancelling a Direct Debit may lead to unpaid bills which can affect your credit score I’m afraid.

We will have our Support Team send you a PM now to help cancel your plan.

Ryan

I am happy to pay any unpaid/outstanding bills so trust that will solve any potential issues. Hoping to finally get some help on this.

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Callum Palmer 

If you could get back to our most recent message we’ll be happy to help get the account closed for you.

Thanks.

I am going round in circles on this site.    My husband has dementia and has lost his phone.   I need to cancel the SIM card and order a new one.    Please can you help  

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sure thing @Garry White,

Have you proof of power of attorney if we were to request it?

Will

yes i do

I have since cancelled the direct debit with yourselves as I cannot seem to be able to get an answer  until this message you sent me.    I need to unlock the new fone and wonder if you are able to do this for me and I will restart the direct debit as other than your communication system we have always been happy with your service.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Garry White,

I am sorry to see that no one has sent you a message about this. I have issued you with a PM just now.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?