Question

Cancelling SIM only contract within 30 day window

• 13 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi, I would like to cancel my sim only contract that I purchased from the ID mobile website. I am within the 30 day cancellation window. How do I cancel?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nicolanelson 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi Nikhil

I can’t log into the app or log into my account-I have never been able to access the account. 

I don’t live in the UK any more and just want to terminate my contract and pay any existing charges, 

Please help.

Thanks,

Nicola

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @nicolanelson 

Welcome to the iD Community, and sorry to hear you’re wanting to cancel your iD Mobile plan.

Everything you need to know about how to cancel your plan, can be found here. 

The last section of the article will apply to you in this case. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nicolanelson 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I would lie to cancel my SIM only contract. I have moved abraod so no longer need it. I can’t access the ID mobile app.

Please advise.

Thanks

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @valp 

If you would like to keep your number you can request a PAC. 

It is very easy to request your PAC Code you just need to text PAC and your date of birth in a format of DD/MM/YY to 65075 and you will receive your PAC Code within few minutes.

Alternatively you can give your 30 day notice. (this can done on the app) 

Aklima

Why iD Mobile?