Solved

cant cancel my contract on app

• 7 April 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi I'm trying to cancel my contract its telling me online that I can do through the app yet when you get down to it it say ring customer service yet you are shut. How can I cancel my contract?

ThanksĀ 

icon

Best answer by PavD 7 April 2020, 18:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KazzybĀ 

Welcome to the iDĀ Community.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information.Ā 

Please do not cancel your direct debit, leave it openĀ for a whole monthĀ after youā€™ve disconnected. The reason why you should do this is as followsā€¦

After your 30 daysā€™ notice period ends, your plan will close and weā€™ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation. If your Direct Debit fails (and itā€™ll obviously fail if youā€™ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected ā€“ so please keep your Direct Debit open!

Regards,

Pav

I am trying to cancel sim only contract but as I canā€™t talk to anyone because of corona virus restrictions can you help

The sim is used in car for satellite navigation data and not for mobile use as not needed now wish to cancg

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @verawangĀ 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Ā 

Why iD Mobile?