Solved

Confusion in regards to the termination of my data plan

• 29 May 2019
  • 2 replies

30 days ago i asked for a pac code as I was going to end the plan. I thought that was all I needed to do. However, when I was checking just now, it showed on the site that it is not terminated.

Can you tell me exactly what I should do in order to cancel my plan. I also want to request for a refund as I was not aware that the plan was on-going and I will not be using the service.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 30 May 2019, 16:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @nathui,

If you request a PAC code, we'll generate one on the call (or in the account/app) and send this to you also as a text.
PAC codes are valid for 30-days and expire if you do not use them by their expiry date.

We'd also clearly specify that if you do not use the PAC code, the contract will remain active and you would continue to be billed.
Requesting a PAC code would not automatically cancel the contract. The contact would only cancel once the PAC code has been used (by giving this to a new network provider that would transfer the number across to their network).

Once your number has left our network, that is when the services with us would be cancelled and generate a final bill following this.

Please note, we are not a Live Chat service here but we'll aim to reply to everyone as quickly as possible.

Mohammed
Can I get a reply asap please, the longer is it unresolved, the longer I will be charged?

Why iD Mobile?