Solved

contact email address

• 19 October 2020
  • 9 replies

does anybody have a contact email address for this bunch of monkeys? 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 21 October 2020, 21:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @veryannoyed.,

We do not have a contact email address to provide for customer service purposes. Please can you let us know what you need help with and we will offer further support via PM if required?

Ryan

I have been trying to contact you for months, the Call centre is closed (Covid excuse used) the Live Chat never works. My contract needs cancelling so I have written to you and am now in a massive argument about when and how much I owe you for your appalling service.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @veryannoyed. 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can take some further details to help you with this from our side.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi please can IDMOBILE contact me?  I need to discuss two numbers I have with you.

Thanks Patrick

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Sure thing @Patrick11 

We’ve sent you a private message on here now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Hi Kevin,

I did that but no private message?!

Please reply to my question.  Thanks Patrick

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry @Patrick11,

It appears that didn’t send properly. It should be there now.

Will

DD hasn’t come out now my dad can’t call his relatives, I want to make payment, how do I do this please 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Thomas Probert,

If you want to make a payment manually, please call 0333 003 7777

Enter your Mobile number then select Option 2 followed by Option 2 again.

You can then make a payment for the desired amount via our automated payment line.

You do not need to speak to anyone for this so do not need to wait on hold to connect to an agent.

Do you know why the DD din’t come out? Do you want any assistance looking into that?

Will

Why iD Mobile?