contract

Hello , next month already i make 2 years with id mobile and i want to cancel after, i need some information how i will do , because i dont need any more contract and i want to cancel. Thanks you

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Mirabela 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hello

I am wanting to end my phone contract that ends on the 11th may 2020. I have tried cancelling on my account and contacting the customer service but I am just receiving text messages about 'thinking' of leaving.

Please can you help me cancel my contract 

Thankyou 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jessiicamartiin 

Welcome to iD community.

Please can you send us a screenshot of the message your receiving?

Thanks,

Pearl

This is the message but the links don't work and I can not contact anyone to speak to someone with the current situation 

Thankyou

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jessiicamartiin 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

My contract which I have had a long time is not fit for purpose how do I upgrade it please

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Junebowen 

First of all, you will need to check if you're eligible to upgrade. If you're eligible, congratulations! You can now go ahead and browse through our deals and purchase an upgrade.

To do this, log in to your iD Mobile app or My Account online, go to 'My Account', and then scroll down to 'My Upgrade'.

Please click on this link as it has everything you need to know about upgrades https://community.idmobile.co.uk/upgrades-68

Thanks, 

Why iD Mobile?