Solved

Contract cancellation

• 26 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, how can I cancel my contract? It’sdue for renewal, I wanted to upgrade my phone but I can’t do it as you apparently need to update some info. All your support lines are closed though. Should I just cancel my direct debit? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 27 July 2020, 11:37

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Julia88,

We would not recommend cancelling your Direct Debit as this will lead to unpaid bills. What error message did you see when wanting to upgrade? We can see what needs updating if you wanted to stay?

If not, you can find all the ways of cancelling your plan by viewing our post here.

Ryan

That is the email I got after placing an order, nobody has contacted me. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Julia88,

Thank you. We will have a member of our support team message you privately to see what we can do to have this sorted.

Ryan

Dear Everyone

I am using this method to contact IDMobile  as during the pandemic I have been unable to contact them by phone for advice. 

I would like to cancel my contract, which is now on a rolling 30 day ‘extension’ of the original contact.

I have received letters from CARS (credtitlink account recovery solutions LTD) demanding payment  - however after speaking to them on phone they suggested I contact IDMobile and cancel direct with IDMobile, otherwise the contract will continue to roll over, I will continue to get demands. 

I am in my late 80s and I am finding it confusing about how to contact IDMobile - I am not as confident using the computer as other people. I have also noted that every time I ring them the message is that they are prioritising their vulnerable customers and ask me to contact them in non phone ways. I am one of their vulnerable customers. I would appreciate IDMobile ringing me, as I cannot get through to them.

Yours sincerely

PS sorry to everyone else about this message, which is for IDMobile.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello there @HYHerrin 

We’ll send you a Private Message here now so that we can take some further details and assist you with the disconnection of your account as needed.

We’re available here and via Live Chat for any customer related queries whilst some aspects of us remain closed due to Covid-19.

Please can you phone me urgently about my ID situation on 

XXXXXXXXX

I need to make sure that my account is cancelled - REMOVED

ID keeps sending me bills and must stop. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @maria heath,

Please click here for all the relevant information you need to cancel your account. 

If you still require assistance, do let us know and we’ll be happy to provide it.

Will

Why iD Mobile?