Solved

Contract cancelled with 16th April end date but bills keep coming

Userlevel 1

Hello.

On the 17th of March I cancelled my monthly contract with an end date of 16th April which I received confirmation for.

However, logging into my account I have now found two new bills, one dated 11 APR - 10 MAY for £10, and one dated 17 APR - 10 MAY for £2.11. This is despite having previously paid up until my end date. With that being said, my Outstanding Balance (“Amount due so far”) is still at £0.00. 

My guess is that there is no support staff who can process my account and stop the bills? But I want to confirm that there are no more payments needed from ID’s perspective? In my opinion it is not, and  I have therefore cancelled my direct debit and will not pay any additional bills.

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 28 April 2020, 11:07

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m having a similar problem… it’s all a mess currently. 

I have the same problem. Cancelled my contract on the 17th of March and paid up to the 16th of April, however, I still received the bill for May even though my SIM Card is not even active. I also cancelled my direct debit plan as I am not willing to pay an additional bill when I am not receiving any service. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Lilla @manub  @Ricbro 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards 

Aklima

I cancelled this contract within the 2 week cooling off period yet you ignored my request and continue to unlawfully bill me. Rectify this situation immediately.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Paddy12 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

the same thing has happened to me, and for some reason I have been paying double my monthly cost as well for the last few months. Please can you contact me regarding this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @yasmin.123x,

Have you tried to perform a tariff change or an upgrade of some sort in the last few months around the time this began?

Will

Hi @yasmin.123x,

Have you tried to perform a tariff change or an upgrade of some sort in the last few months around the time this began?

Will

No my contract has been the sane from the start and I haven’t had anything changed. I have tried to contact ID about this by calling them but I was directed to use this Live Chat on their website. Could someone from ID please call me or private message me so I can disclose more details privately.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @yasmin.123x 

Are you looking to just move to a SIM-only plan?

If so, then simply log in to your iD Mobile account through our website or the iD Mobile App.  Within there you can then look at doing a Plan Change to one of our SIM-only options.

You’ll then be able to switch to a cheaper SIM-only plan yourself easily that way.

If I’m mistaken and that’s not what you’re after then let us know and we’ll private message if need be.

Thanks

Same issue. This has been going on for six months for me.

I am going to visit the members of the iD Mobile board at their homes. It seems this is the only option now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aeomer,

We’ve replied to you on Twitter.

Will

Why iD Mobile?