Solved

Contract cancelled with 16th April end date but bills keep coming

Userlevel 1

Hello.

On the 17th of March I cancelled my monthly contract with an end date of 16th April which I received confirmation for.

However, logging into my account I have now found two new bills, one dated 11 APR - 10 MAY for £10, and one dated 17 APR - 10 MAY for £2.11. This is despite having previously paid up until my end date. With that being said, my Outstanding Balance (“Amount due so far”) is still at £0.00. 

My guess is that there is no support staff who can process my account and stop the bills? But I want to confirm that there are no more payments needed from ID’s perspective? In my opinion it is not, and  I have therefore cancelled my direct debit and will not pay any additional bills.

icon

Best answer by AklimaRahman 28 April 2020, 11:07

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Aeomer,

We’ve replied to you on Twitter.

Will

Same issue. This has been going on for six months for me.

I am going to visit the members of the iD Mobile board at their homes. It seems this is the only option now.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @yasmin.123x 

Are you looking to just move to a SIM-only plan?

If so, then simply log in to your iD Mobile account through our website or the iD Mobile App.  Within there you can then look at doing a Plan Change to one of our SIM-only options.

You’ll then be able to switch to a cheaper SIM-only plan yourself easily that way.

If I’m mistaken and that’s not what you’re after then let us know and we’ll private message if need be.

Thanks

Hi @yasmin.123x,

Have you tried to perform a tariff change or an upgrade of some sort in the last few months around the time this began?

Will

No my contract has been the sane from the start and I haven’t had anything changed. I have tried to contact ID about this by calling them but I was directed to use this Live Chat on their website. Could someone from ID please call me or private message me so I can disclose more details privately.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @yasmin.123x,

Have you tried to perform a tariff change or an upgrade of some sort in the last few months around the time this began?

Will

the same thing has happened to me, and for some reason I have been paying double my monthly cost as well for the last few months. Please can you contact me regarding this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Paddy12 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I cancelled this contract within the 2 week cooling off period yet you ignored my request and continue to unlawfully bill me. Rectify this situation immediately.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Lilla @manub  @Ricbro 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more details. 

Regards 

Aklima

I have the same problem. Cancelled my contract on the 17th of March and paid up to the 16th of April, however, I still received the bill for May even though my SIM Card is not even active. I also cancelled my direct debit plan as I am not willing to pay an additional bill when I am not receiving any service. 

Userlevel 1

I’m having a similar problem… it’s all a mess currently. 

Why iD Mobile?