Solved

Disconnect account / cancel contract - having issues!

• 11 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi - my contract is due to end. I don’t ever use the phone or sim as I bought it as a work phone 2 years ago nearly now and I am no longer in that job.

The online account option isn’t working for just disconnecting, it just tells me to go to the contact us page and I don’t need a PAC or STAC.

I’ve tried getting through to an agent on the live chat and there is never anyone available.

I really can’t afford to keep paying for this phone past the contract end so need it cancelling asap :sweat:

Can anyone help?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 23 November 2020, 16:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @beth8123,

Sorry for the delay, the way we reply to posts means the oldest ones get a reply first and as you kept on commenting, it was refreshing the date.

We will send you a PM now to help cancel your plan. We require 30-days notice of you wanting to leave so we’ll start it from your first message to ensure you do not pay more than you will have needed to. If you are still within the 24-month period, this will generate an early termination fee.

[Edit: We can see that a message was sent to you last week, please check your PMs so we can hep further.]

Ryan

Can someone please respond, newer enquiries have had responses and I have not. I will be taking this to trading standards if I do not get a response as I am now being told when I request the amount to pay to cancel my contract is £63 instead of £21 when I originally posted this message

Can someone from the support team please respond and help? All other queries like mine seem to have been responded to with a private message. 

I think its absolutely ridiculous that theres no simple or seemingly possible at all way to cancel now my contractual minimum term is up. I have been made redundant from my job and I can not afford to carry on paying for a phone I havent used in a year. 

Why iD Mobile?