Solved

disconnect from ID mobile

• 2 October 2020
  • 5 replies

hello there i want wants to disconnect from my ID mobile I am receiving payments due on my outstanding balance like £15.00 when I got told it will be cancelled. The payment i received this month will i have to pay that? because i got told couple months ago my account would get cancelled my name is [EDIT].

icon

Best answer by Rory 4 October 2020, 13:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @shirin123, have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

You’ll need to be using a desktop or laptop, rather than a mobile device.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

No one is picking my calls with regards to the letter Ref:RPREA.Account number:11449453 dated 07/09/20.

Please disconnect this number no longer in use,07888857553.Can't find the SIM card.The SIM is lost for almost over six months but i do not owe I'd mobile.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Isaac Boateng 

Have you spoken to someone at iD Mobile at all recently (outside of any letter you state you’ve sent)?  If we can verify you’ve been in touch then we can potentially backdate a disconnection and waive part or all of the bill under those conditions.

We’re available here to help any customer as well as available through our Live Chat Team on our website.

We’ll send you a private message on here now so that we can help you disconnect your account if you haven’t already.

Please click your profile and go to inbox to see our message there.

Thanks.

Could not get no response from customer service.For more than 3 months. I went to car phone warehouse where I bought the SIM 2yrs ago on Mon 28/09/20,the manager tried for over 1 hour but to no avail.So we resolved that it might be the current covid-19 pandemic.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Isaac Boateng 

If someone at Carphone Warehouse has noted on the order system that they’d spoken to you and tried to help then that may suffice in backdating anything.

It might be worth mentioning it in the private messages if it’s not been clear already by whom on our team has picked up the reply to the message you sent us back yesterday.

Why iD Mobile?