Solved

disconnecting

• 5 October 2020
  • 5 replies

hiya. I have tried to disconnect my account online numerous times, live chatted with the chatbot more than i care to. I have cancelled my direct debit, had an email from ID telling me not to do this to end my plan but i dont see how else i can do it when ive already given my 30days notice 4times! 

icon

Best answer by Will 12 November 2020, 11:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Kenny123 

If you’ve had a text message confirming your account is scheduled to be disconnected in 30-days than you can take that as is, and that will be actioned on the date mentioned in the text.

Nevertheless.  Just to ensure things are in hand to be done for you we’ve sent you a private message on here now so that we can look into this from our side.

Please go to your profile and click on your inbox to locate that message.

Thanks.

I have sent a message with my account details, and heard nothing since. I have an email from id stating i have an outstanding balance. I want the resolving ASAP.

I have never know it be such a task to end a contract. Utterly disgusted.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Kenny123,

I can see that this has now been resolved for you. Please let us know if ever you need anything else.

Will

Hello 

My phone was disconnected yesterday because I had outstanding balance which I paid today but I'm still disconnected despite of having message I can use the service for 6months.

I wanted to get my PAC code to keep my old number which I had for years but seems like because I'm disconnected it's too late. How this even could happen? Your service is so dodgy , nothing gets explained clearly so many confusing messages on id account and no way to talk to someone just to ubot. What a joke.

Why I haven't been informed before my PAC for keeping old number will be list forever so number will be lost forever.

What a disappointment

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @iwonka4pi,

We’ll send you a Private Message now to see if there is anything we can do.

Will

Why iD Mobile?