Solved

disconnection

• 3 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I want to disconnect from ID Mobile, giving the 30 day notice. I received an email today from debt collectors on behalf of ID Mobile saying I owe £15. I paid it. They told me the Sim-only account was started in 2018. I do not have the phone with the SIM-only  card so I cannot get the code you send. I have no app account or anything. 

Please contact me to disconnect. The debt collectors gave me the phone number attached to the Sim-only card. So at least I have that. 

icon

Best answer by Queen Bernie Princess 4 February 2021, 15:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

I want to disconnect from ID Mobile, giving the 30 day notice. I received an email today from debt collectors on behalf of ID Mobile saying I owe £15. I paid it. They told me the Sim-only account was started in 2018. I do not have the phone with the SIM-only  card so I cannot get the code you send. I have no app account or anything. 

Please contact me to disconnect. The debt collectors gave me the phone number attached to the Sim-only card. So at least I have that.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Queen Bernie Princess 

We are sorry to hear this. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team as they will be able to look into this for you.

Kind regards

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin, yes I have tried Live Chat. The robot sends me into never ending circles. When I ask to speak to a human, the reply is constantly that "all customer service agents are busy". 

All i want is someone at ID mobile to disconnect my service. Please get in touch again to do so.

Any update? I notice that several people on this forum have had the same problem as me, no sim card/phone so not able to receive the code to go online to disconnect the ID mobile service which i have used in years probably.

HELP, HELP, HELP

Hi, all resolved now using Live Chat with Shaabira, who is a true professional.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Queen Bernie Princess,

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved.

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?