Solved

disconnection

• 3 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I want to disconnect from ID Mobile, giving the 30 day notice. I received an email today from debt collectors on behalf of ID Mobile saying I owe £15. I paid it. They told me the Sim-only account was started in 2018. I do not have the phone with the SIM-only  card so I cannot get the code you send. I have no app account or anything. 

Please contact me to disconnect. The debt collectors gave me the phone number attached to the Sim-only card. So at least I have that. 

icon

Best answer by Queen Bernie Princess 4 February 2021, 15:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Queen Bernie Princess,

Glad to hear you were able to get this resolved.

Apologies for the delayed reply here.

Mohammed

Hi, all resolved now using Live Chat with Shaabira, who is a true professional.

Any update? I notice that several people on this forum have had the same problem as me, no sim card/phone so not able to receive the code to go online to disconnect the ID mobile service which i have used in years probably.

HELP, HELP, HELP

Hi Mohsin, yes I have tried Live Chat. The robot sends me into never ending circles. When I ask to speak to a human, the reply is constantly that "all customer service agents are busy". 

All i want is someone at ID mobile to disconnect my service. Please get in touch again to do so.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Queen Bernie Princess 

We are sorry to hear this. Have you tried speaking to our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network team as they will be able to look into this for you.

Kind regards

-Mohsin

I want to disconnect from ID Mobile, giving the 30 day notice. I received an email today from debt collectors on behalf of ID Mobile saying I owe £15. I paid it. They told me the Sim-only account was started in 2018. I do not have the phone with the SIM-only  card so I cannot get the code you send. I have no app account or anything. 

Please contact me to disconnect. The debt collectors gave me the phone number attached to the Sim-only card. So at least I have that.

Why iD Mobile?