Question

disconnection Request

• 3 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to disconnect from Id mobile for 2 months now. The app never work so I havnt been able to use it to request the disconnect and everytime I request to speak to a agent it says they are unavailable I think this is disgusting and I just want to leave! 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry you’ve had a hard time in the example above speaking to an advisor @Yomi 

Lunch time and 5pm-ish (UK time at least) can sometimes be hot spots for traffic with the team there, though again, apologies for any frustration caused there.

We’ve reached out to you via private message on here to help you with any disconnection request directly from our side.  Please click your profile and go to inbox to reach that.

If you have earlier evidence of any failed attempts to get in touch with us too then we’ll be able to potentially backdate the 30-day notice period to sometime earlier than your message here on October 3rd.

Please let us know via private message to if you would like a PAC (code) to move your number across to any other provider you’re with to.

Why iD Mobile?