Solved

end my contract

Hi I need to end my contract pay monthly. i believe it expires on 5th of may. I don t have the sim with the number anymore so I can log in in the app. If there is another way let me know ASAP.

So im giving you the 30days notice now. The number is *******.  Need it closed from when it expires.

thanks

GT

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 10:03

View original

34 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Ghetoboc,

Welcome to the iD Community.

That’s fine. I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Also, please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason why you should do this is as follows…

After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Thanks,

Pav

Userlevel 1

Hi I need to cancel my contract as soon as it ends. I believe it expires on 1st may? I will not be upgrading or continuing with this contract.

So im giving you just less than a months notice now. The number is 07814534974  Need it closed from when it expires.

thanks

I have been trying in vain to contact you for 2 days regarding ending my contract that has came to an end. Please accept this message as notice to end my contract. After 30 days I will be ending my direct debit and keeping all my attempts to contact you as proof.

i understand this is a difficult time for everyone but if you do not have the capability to respond to existing customers then you should not be selling new plans. 

Userlevel 1

I have been trying to end my contract after you emailed me to advise the term was nearly up (end of April 2020). However the online links don’t work, live chat is problematic and there’s no other apparent way. Please help ASAP as I do not wish to continue my contract. I no longer have the phone sim as I’ve moved to another network. I see many other people are having the same problems.

My contract end on 24 of Apr. i had phone call centre on last month for finish contract.  I just make sure my contract finish on this month? I tried call 7777 for conformed it. But it looks no one working recently. And online doesnt work as well!   I already sent email . 

Just end of my contract please. I dont use ID  anymore!  

Thank you! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @lrudalljones @JOHNNYHOWELL @Tinaliao @J2J 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us.

If you want to end your iD Mobile plan, there are a few options available, here they are:

Are you moving to another network?

If you want to take your number to another network you can do this by getting your PAC, if you want to leave and not take your number with you, you can get a STAC. Both of these methods will immediately terminate your iD Mobile plan once you move to a new provider.

Move and take your mobile number using a PAC:

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply:

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

It’s totally free, and you will receive a text with your PAC number within a minute, it also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

Move and don’t take your mobile number using a STAC:

If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simply:

Text STAC DDMMYY to 75075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your STAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Again, it’s totally free and you’ll receive a text with your STAC number within a minute, it will also include important information about any early termination charges.

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your STAC to you new network.

Not moving to another network?

If you’re not moving to another network, and just want to end your iD Mobile plan, you can do this on the iD Mobile app or My Account online. Please note that if you choose to end your plan they way, you will be subject to a 30-day disconnection period.

To disconnect your plan, without a PAC or STAC, simply:

• Go to the ‘My Account’ Page
  • On the ‘Manage my plan’ tile, select ‘End my plan’
  • Select ‘End your iD Mobile plan’ and follow the instructions

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason why you should do this is - 

After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

I would like to end my contract and have requested a pac via my ID mobile account. Please take this as my 30 day notification. Given the thread above I presume that I will be issued a final bill after the notice period has expired? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Jhop76 ,

If you have requested for a PAC , please remember you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new network.

It also will also include important information about any early termination charges (if any).

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason why you should do this is as follows…

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I'm ending my contract giving 30 days notice today  for number 07462031886

Please  ensure I get a response  and I will cancel any payment from 30 days.   My contract due to end nxt month 

Same here, I’m unable to end my contract via your portal.

Consider this my cancellation notice, I’ll cancel my DD in 30 days.

Number: 07401309311

Same here, I’m unable to end my contract via your portal.

Consider this my cancellation notice, I’ll cancel my DD in 30 days.

Number: 07401309311

In fact, you’re 1 or 2 days away from my next DD.  I’m going to cancel that today if I don’t manage to speak to anyone directly.  I guess you’ll send me a bill if you need to.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @graham-m @igilmour 

I’m sorry to read that you want to leave iD Mobile.

Please use the link below to see options on how to cancel your contract. 

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason for this - 

Thanks 

Pearl

Hi @graham-m @igilmour 

I’m sorry to read that you want to leave iD Mobile.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Thanks 

Pearl

I tried that, but when I click the link to cancel the agreement, I am met with a ‘cancel’ button, meaning to cancel the termination procedure, rather than cancel the contract. 

I see a red message:

Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us

(Clicking ‘cancel’ takes me back to the previous page, asking if I want PAC/STAC/something else)

(Clicking the ‘contact-us’ link above takes me to a salesforce.com error message saying “https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity is under construction - stay tuned”)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @graham-m 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I wish to cancel my contract for number 07462777591. I rang previously and was told the contract would just end without renewing, however I’ve had an email stating that once my contract ends on the 10th May, I will continue to pay my monthly direct debit. I’m unable to end my plan using the portal and do not wish to continue with the plan.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler 

Thanks 

Pearl

Hi @Fayetipler 

Thanks 

Pearl

I already tried to cancel via end my plan and it’s not working. What do I do now?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler ,

You can request for a PAC  ( If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider) or STAC ( If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simply) 

These two have text options.

As mentioned above , you still need to keep your direct debit open.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks, 

Pearl

I don’t need either. I purchased the contract for the phone itself and have never used the number/SIM. I just want my contract cancelled; I’m already with another provider and have a different mobile number.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler ,

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi so you are telling me that my credit rating will be affected by  the company s inability to cancel  a contract.? The app seems happy to give me a new contract   and  you have made cancelling impossible  obviously to  create additional stress to your customers.   I will be seeking advice if this contract is not cancelled  from today  with 30days notice as requested.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @igilmour 

I’m sorry you feel that way.

To help you with your cancellation please follow the link below - 

I’ve also send you a direct message with further information.

Thanks, 

Pearl

I wish to end my contract which expires on 25th May.

I do not want to take the number or anything like that and a simple ending of the contract

Tried the link to cancel and just came up with this:

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Blower46 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

please end my contract and accept this as 30 days notice. thank u

Why iD Mobile?