Solved

end my contract

Hi I need to end my contract pay monthly. i believe it expires on 5th of may. I don t have the sim with the number anymore so I can log in in the app. If there is another way let me know ASAP.

So im giving you the 30days notice now. The number is *******.  Need it closed from when it expires.

thanks

GT

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 10:03

View original

34 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @nig0409, we wouldn’t be able to take a public post with no details of you or your account as a 30 day notice.

Please click here to see how to go about cancelling your plan properly.

Will

Hi @Nataly., have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

LIVE CHAT thats not the link for live chat. i can only see community??

IS COMMUNITY THE LIVE CHAT???!!!!

I was trying to upgrade my contract. BUT THE SERVICE IS SOOOO BAD.. i am thinking of leavind id mobile. how do i end my contract and please i dont want any offers.. i started since last month to talk to customer service and the robot in the phone keeps saying DUE TO COVID 19… wwhy only ID not other network.. 

but please can any one send me a link to talk to live chat?

as its hidden somewhere.. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Nataly., have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi

I need to end my contract pay monthly.

it expires on 21st of July. I don't need the number anymore. I'm trying to find a way how to speak with you,and I can't.  

If there is another way let me know ASAP.

So im giving you the 30days notice now. The number is 07988062427 .

Need it closed from when it expires. After that I will stop my direct debit if I will don't have any answers from you.

thanks

Natalia Rotari 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nig0409 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Let me know if you face any issues.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi I can’t seem to check when my contract ends. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @nig0409 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

please end my contract and accept this as 30 days notice. thank u

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Blower46 

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

I wish to end my contract which expires on 25th May.

I do not want to take the number or anything like that and a simple ending of the contract

Tried the link to cancel and just came up with this:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @igilmour 

I’m sorry you feel that way.

To help you with your cancellation please follow the link below - 

I’ve also send you a direct message with further information.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Hi so you are telling me that my credit rating will be affected by  the company s inability to cancel  a contract.? The app seems happy to give me a new contract   and  you have made cancelling impossible  obviously to  create additional stress to your customers.   I will be seeking advice if this contract is not cancelled  from today  with 30days notice as requested.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler ,

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I don’t need either. I purchased the contract for the phone itself and have never used the number/SIM. I just want my contract cancelled; I’m already with another provider and have a different mobile number.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler ,

You can request for a PAC  ( If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider) or STAC ( If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simply) 

These two have text options.

As mentioned above , you still need to keep your direct debit open.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Hi @Fayetipler 

Please use the link below to see options on how to cancel your contract. 

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason for this - 

After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Thanks 

Pearl

I already tried to cancel via end my plan and it’s not working. What do I do now?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Fayetipler 

After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

Thanks 

Pearl

I wish to cancel my contract for number 07462777591. I rang previously and was told the contract would just end without renewing, however I’ve had an email stating that once my contract ends on the 10th May, I will continue to pay my monthly direct debit. I’m unable to end my plan using the portal and do not wish to continue with the plan.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @graham-m 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi @graham-m @igilmour 

I’m sorry to read that you want to leave iD Mobile.

Thanks 

Pearl

I tried that, but when I click the link to cancel the agreement, I am met with a ‘cancel’ button, meaning to cancel the termination procedure, rather than cancel the contract. 

I see a red message:

Please contact Customer Services www.idmobile.co.uk/contact-us

(Clicking ‘cancel’ takes me back to the previous page, asking if I want PAC/STAC/something else)

(Clicking the ‘contact-us’ link above takes me to a salesforce.com error message saying “https://www.porting.idmobile.co.uk/AutoSwitchingCommunity is under construction - stay tuned”)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @graham-m @igilmour 

I’m sorry to read that you want to leave iD Mobile.

Thanks 

Pearl

Same here, I’m unable to end my contract via your portal.

Consider this my cancellation notice, I’ll cancel my DD in 30 days.

Number: 07401309311

In fact, you’re 1 or 2 days away from my next DD.  I’m going to cancel that today if I don’t manage to speak to anyone directly.  I guess you’ll send me a bill if you need to.

Same here, I’m unable to end my contract via your portal.

Consider this my cancellation notice, I’ll cancel my DD in 30 days.

Number: 07401309311

Why iD Mobile?