Question

End my contract procedure doesn't work

• 7 June 2020
  • 3 replies

End my contract now please. Been trying to do it through the app, but gives me a dead link. I have texted INFO and been told I owe 39p but the link I'm directed to when I click on 'End Your ID Mobile Plan' is dead. Been Trying, but app dosent work and the customer service phone lines don't work. Please can a member of customer service help me, if I don't hear by Monday I will cancel the direct debit. 

•  
  •  
  •  

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Griff 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I think I.D mobile need to sort this out. I'm also in the same boat where I'm trying to sort out ending a plan but you just end up going round in circles.

Could you please advise of any way to get this sorted out WITHOUT having to wait for a live webchat. I work for the ambulance service so I dont have time over the next few days to be sat on my phone waiting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Pedros72 

Welcome to iD Commmunity,

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account.

Alternatively, you can contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?