Question

end of contract

• 27 March 2020
  • 2 replies

do i have to inform idmobile that i don’t want to renew my contract or does it end automatically ?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Woody35 

If you are at the end of your contracted period and want to leave iD there are a few ways in which to do so

If you want to take your number to another network you can do this by getting your PAC, if you want to leave and not take your number with you, you can get a STAC. Both of these methods will terminate your iD mobile plan once you move to a new provider.

• PAC

If you want to keep your mobile number and move to another provider simply text

PAC and send it to 65075

Its totally free and will also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your PAC to your new provider

• STAC

If you don’t need to keep your number and want move to another provider simple text

STAC and send it to 75075

Again, its totally free and will also include important information about any early termination charges or pay-as-you-go credit balances

Reminder: you will have 30 days in which to provide your STAC to you new provider

Hope this helps

Rich C

_

Has my post answered your query? Then please mark it as answered so others can benefit.

Userlevel 1

No you need to give them a 30 day notice of cancellation like other networks. 

Cancellation isn't automatically activated at the end of a contract unless you active that process with your intent to cancel via a form of contact with ID

Why iD Mobile?