Solved

End of Contract - how do I cancel it?

• 4 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, I have a SIM only monthly contract. I would like to end my contract ASAP. Can you please let me know what I need to do and whether there are any fees to pay? I am not interested in keeping my number and I am not going to transfer my number to another network. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 4 November 2020, 15:31

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @dpinto,

You can text STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code.

This will also confirm if any term fee is left.

Then give your new network this code, they will process a STAC disconnection, cancelling your account and losing this number.

Leave your Direct Debit active and the final bill will automatically be taken from here.

Mohammed

Hi,

I have received my final bill on the 7 Nov 2020 which shows I am in credit of £8.55. I have patiently waited to receive a refund and as such I have left active my direct debit.

It is shameful that I have not received anything yet and nobody has contacted me with any info.

Would somebody be able to sort this out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @dpinto, if you contact our Live Chat service, they’ll be able to refund any overpaid credit due to you.

Thank you,

Rory

Hi 

i need to cancel a contract and don’t have the mobile phone number so can’t register for app etc.  I do have an account number.  How do I cancel? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Lizpsych,

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to assist you with closing down your contract.

Will

Why iD Mobile?